How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Timeline added...

If you would like to follow along as we check steps off of the list to bring home Max, I started the timeline on the side.  As we get things completed ( if we know they have been completed we will mark the dates they were done)  Once all of the steps are done, We will get our travel call, which means Max is ready to come home and we have 7-10 days to get to Korea and bring home our son!  We will be there 5 to 7 days depending on the timeframe we have and will bring him home.  We only have to go to Korea once and we will come home with him then.  We have been told that it will take about 4 to 5 months for all of the paperwork to be complete, we expect to travel sometime in February.  But it could be sooner...or it could be later.  There is no "due date" with adoption.

5 comments:

  1. The no "due date" part sucks. Also, you may want to get a t-shirt that says something like "NO, I haven't heard anything!" Because you're going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the t-shirt might be a good idea. It can be frustrating, but it sounds like you've already survived so much, just a few more months! Hoping it's sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's sooner rather then later for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to a point where I told family, I will call with news and co-workers..I know you are excited but I will tell you when i hear something. Three shifts would come into the hospital and ask me...I wanted a sign saying NO NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's where a blog is nice. "Did I post anything new on my blog? No? Well then there isn't anything new." LOL

    ReplyDelete