How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's a Boy!!!

We are thrilled to announce that on Monday we received our long awaited phone call.  We had been matched with a beautiful baby boy.  He was born on Wednesday March 31st.  We plan to name him Max.  We signed the acceptance paperwork this afternoon, we are on our way to bringing home our son.  We should be able to travel to Korea by some time in February. 


16 comments:

  1. I can't tell you often enough how happy I am to learn of your referral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! He is SUCH a complete DOLL! I'm so SO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I am so, so excited and thrilled for you both! :o) Sending you lots of love and all our best wishes for a speedy TC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY, he is soooo sweet, I just want to scoop him up! His eyes are so beautiful! I hope your travel goes quick, this was right around the time we accepted last year, and we traveled end of January...but had a I600 snag. It was COLD but that did not stop us from having a great time in Seoul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so gorgeous!!! Congratulations on this amazing news. Max is one handsome little guy.

    Amanda (Holt forum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just adorable! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cats! Congratulations on your son! You must be overflowing with joy. Can't wait for you to go get him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word...he's A-dorable!! Look at that face...sooo very cute! Congratulations..again!! Sooo very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you have a quick process and get him home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, yay, yay! I'm hoping that the other stuff goes fast for you and maybe you can travel sooner than Feb.!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! There's nothing like seeing your child for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the name:) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear more along your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! He is so handsome!! I hope your road to TC is short and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh he is super adorable!! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete