How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coincidence? I think not.

There are several reasons why we believe Max was matched with our family.  So many reasons in fact, one might think it was meant to be...

  • Max was born on March 31, 2010.  Mark's brother and his late Grandmother also share a March 31st Birthday!
  • Months ago, I told several family members that I was going to predict when our child had been born, I stood in my Kitchen and told my Mother in Law, Mark's Aunt and Mark that I was "calling it" that our child was born on the day my Grandmother died....I was really close, he was being born in Korea when we were at my Grandmothers funeral.  I would like to think she told him he would like us!
  • Mark's birthday is February 20th, mine is May 9th.  March 31st is exactly 39 days after Mark's Birthday and 39 days before mine! (except when it is a leap year!) 
I think it was fate that we were chosen to be our little boy's parents.  I hope he has a few grandma angels in heaven watching over him and helping him and us on the rest of this journey to become a family.  

1 comment:

  1. wow, how neat! It really is amazing how the matches happen. Parker fits SO well in our family it is unreal. I am so excited to follow you, I am really wishing for another Korean cutie :)

    ReplyDelete