How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Monday, June 28, 2010

You've got the magic touch...or something like that.

In the past few years I have been told by various people as I am holding a baby.

You have the magic touch...
You're the baby wisperer...
Wow they're asleep already?...
She doesn't like anyone but me, but likes you alot...
You look natural holding a baby...

I usually respond with...Yes, another one of my useless talents.  This conversation occured again yesterday, for the first time, I did say this was a useless talent, but followed it up with...But not for long!

I just hope my magic does not wear off before it is my turn to be a mom ;)

3 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot believe that your ticker says 13 mo. 2 weeks, it HAS to be soon! And the baby whisper thing will come in very handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I agree, the baby wisperer thing will totally come in handy (very soon I hope!)

    ReplyDelete