We got the letter today that our I-600 was approved on 12-22-2010. Which is the United States side of the paperwork, the timeframe on this document is all over the board anywhere from 1 week to 16 weeks. We waited a little over 4 weeks once we were logged into the system, which is not so bad. We were also supposed to be re-fingerprinted since our prints expire on 1-2-11. So I think we do not have to go back again. There is one more document that we need in order to get the US side 100% done and we are thinking it may already be done. This will mean that we will be only waiting on the Korea documents. We are certainly relieved to have this step done. Remember to follow the timeline on the side to see what we have left...the list is getting shorter!
Our Christmas was wonderful and I will post some pics and tell you all about it later this week. This was one of the best gifts we got for Christmas....the gifts just keep coming!

Congrats on getting one step closer to holding Max in your arms!
ReplyDeleteYAY! You know our nightmare with that agency . . . four weeks is sweet :) How much longer are they quoting for EPs these days? I know our SW mentioned that they were looking for a response from the ministry on their slowdown and they didn't get anything. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! One step closer!
ReplyDeleteHurray! Congrats! Merry Christmas! You're so close now!
ReplyDeleteMoving right along!!! I'm praying that you'll travel soon!
ReplyDeleteWooHOO, ours took SOOOOO long. We had EP before we had I600 and it took loooong. Come on Jan.1 Max needs to come home!
ReplyDelete