How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Legals!

We found out yesterday that our legals arrived in Wisconsin on Friday November 12th.  The state will send the legals and a letter to the Federal government and we will start the steps to be able to bring home Max.  The US side is officially underway! 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope I-600 approval comes quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! These took for.ever. for us, I'm glad you got them quickly. Something to be thankful for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOHOOO! Isn't that paperwork fun, I kind of thought we were done with paperwork. Oh, well keeps you busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! For some reason I didn't know you were in WI. Us too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! Bring Max home!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the US side of things moves quickly so that you're ready for EP submission when the ministry opens up again! Congrats on the legals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!! We had the same news last week! Hoping we can get all the US things done so we can travel ASAP after the new year!

    ReplyDelete