I decided I had to turn a new leaf...or no one would ever read this blog again. I have to save the whining for when it really gets tough to wait. For now, I will try to remain positive. Here are a few reasons why the wait can be positive.
* The longer we wait the more money we can save!
* The longer we wait the more vacation K earns for more paid time off.
* We can still sleep in...if you call 6:30 sleeping in.
* We can watch whatever we want on TV.
We will gladly give it all up for our child, the wait will be very much worth it. A year from now (hopefully) we will not even remeber the wait and we won't know what we did with our time before we became parents.
A new week, a new attitude and a new prayer that we will be matched with our baby soon!

Glad you are looking at the positive side; that was hard for me to do sometimes! It is hard to focus on anything other than the wait (and believe me, it doesn't get any easier once you get your referral), but you can do it!! It will all be forgotten once you have your little one in your arms...I promise! Enjoy time alone with your hubby while you can...go out to dinner, go see a movie... snuggle...etc. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete