How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Monday, May 10, 2010

May 11...1 year waiting

Tomorrow marks the one year wait since our home study was sent to Korea.  I recently found out that May 11th is Adoption day in Korea.  It is a celebration to promote Korean domestic adoption.  I think this is just a little too ironic for me. 

Honestly, our phone could ring at any time...we just don't know.  We have been trying to distract ourselves and do projects around the house.  We'll post more about this later...once I figure out how to post photos. 

Until "the call" we will keep living life and looking forward.  Thanks everyone for all of your support.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Adoption Day to you! Any day now is right! Can't wait to hear when you get that call :) Every time there was a phone call from Bethany's area code, my heart would skip a beat.

    What fun projects are you working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really could be any day now! We were on vacation stuck in traffic when we got the call Try to keep yourself busy and go on with your normal day to day and it WILL happen! I can't wait to hear when it does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is so hard not to jump everytime the phone rings!!!Cannot wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete