How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tour of Seoul

On Friday we took a tour of Seoul.  Max did really well in the carrier with Daddy.  He even took a little nap.  He loved to be on the bus and to be outside.  Here are are few pictures of our day.

On the bus: 

At the Palace:

 North Seoul Tower: We added a lock to the fence for Max with his name and family day. 
 Lunch with our beautiful tour guide, she was very nice and so sweet and complimentary to Max.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! 안녕하세요?
    I am jeongeun who was tour guide in Seoul.
    I cannot belive that your family and MAX already in USA. I hope that It was safe amd pleasant journey for ur family.
    It's really nice and lovely blog so I am touched...I wanted to show more beautiful Seoul'spring but time is limited.
    I will never forget about cute MAX's(맥스)and ur family's love form wisconshin.
    Plz take care and I will be the fan of ur journey blog. Keep in touch!
    감사합니다.& 사랑합니다. ( THank you & I love ur family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you already had Max when you went on your tour. Super special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous! I love seeing you all as a family and so glad you have a great trip. Looking forward to more soon!

    ReplyDelete