How long we've been waiting for Travel Call...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Visa Physical Scheduled

Max will have his Visa Physical on March 23rd.  Next week Wednesday!  We could get our travel call anytime after that day!

We know for sure we won't get the call until he has  this appointment.  We can relax and take a break for a few days.  The previous batch of physicals were on March 3rd, many of those families got their travel calls yesterday.  So if you apply the same timeline...we would get our travel call on April 4th!

I feel like I did a few weeks before our wedding...you know the time when you just want to run away to Vegas and just get married already...Only this time I want to run to Korea and get Max already!

Hang on Max...we will be there soon!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see him in your arms! Come on TC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo wooo! Congrats! Love each thing that you can cross off the list that brings you closer to Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that TC comes quickly after that VP!!

    ReplyDelete